Current Patient Information
Details for Follow-Up Visits
- Bring your insurance card.
- Bring your government-issued photo ID.
- Bring any Coastal Cancer Center prescription refill requests.
- Bring a family member or caregiver to enhance communication.
- Bring a list of any questions you have.
- Arrive 5-10 minutes early. There is no need to arrive any earlier.
Please Note: Patients may arrive after you but may be called ahead of you. Do not be alarmed if this happens. Patients are scheduled for a variety of reasons with various departments that follow unique schedules.
If you need to reschedule your appointment or if you are going to be late, please notify us as soon as possible. We understand things happen. We are here for you.
Once Your Depart
Contact our Nurse Navigator during normal hours at the location where you are normally seen by your physician if you are:
- Experiencing problems or side effects from a prescription or treatment.
- Experiencing nutrition issues.
- Have questions of any kind.
After Hours, Weekends, Holidays
Myrtle Beach Center
8121 Rourk Street, Myrtle Beach, SC 29572
817 Farrar Drive, Conway, SC 29526
3008 Bayboro Street, Loris, SC 29569
Murrells Inlet Center
4620 Highway 17 South, Murrells Inlet, SC 29576
What Our Patients Say
– Shannon Booth, Myrtle Beach
– Richard G.
– Paula M.
– E.S., Pawleys Island
– Martha R.
-Tom Newmister, Coastal Structures