New Patient Information
Request First Appointment
The form below is for new patients only. Please feel free to reach out to us for help with scheduling or questions you may have.
Prepare For First Appointment
What To Bring
Bring with you:
- Completed New Patient Forms. You are new to our practice and we understand that you may have completed similar forms elsewhere, however, it is vital that we have these to be able to provide you the care you deserve while adhering to legal guidelines.
- Your Health Insurance and Prescription Cards.
- Your government-issued photo ID.
- Medications: Please bring a complete list, including strength and dosage, of medications. If you do not have a list, please bring the original containers. We need to know what medications you are taking, including over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
- A family member or caregiver to enhance communication.
- A list of any questions you have.
Your first visit will take longer than follow-up visits. During your first visit, you will see a physician who will perform a thorough examination. The remainder of your visit will be spent with the physician and the care team discussing your diagnosis, evaluation, and treatment options. You will likely have lab work done. An individualized care plan will be made for you and your follow-up appointments will be scheduled. If your plan includes chemotherapy, you will also be scheduled for a Plan of Care teaching appointment with one of our Advanced Practice Providers, our team of Nurse Practitioners, and Physician Assistants.
When You Depart
Contact our NURSE NAVIGATOR during normal hours at the location where you are normally seen by your physician if you are experiencing:
- problems or side effects from a prescription or treatment.
- nutrition issues.
- questions of any kind.
After Hours, Weekends, Holidays
Myrtle Beach Center
8121 Rourk Street, Myrtle Beach, SC 29572
817 Farrar Drive, Conway, SC 29526
3008 Bayboro Street, Loris, SC 29569
Murrells Inlet Center
4620 Highway 17 South, Murrells Inlet, SC 29576
What Our Patients Say
– Shannon Booth, Myrtle Beach
– Richard G.
– Paula M.
– E.S., Pawleys Island
– Martha R.
-Tom Newmister, Coastal Structures